Friday, April 30, 2010

Unsure

So, I'm kind of worried at this point. Mitch just put in his 2 week notice at work so that he can come down here and look for work. I will be moving into the summer dorm until we find a place to live. We don't have much money right now and I'm not sure how things are going to work out. We applied for the university's off campus apartments, but that doesn't mean we will get into them right away. The lady in charge of them said that there wasn't much of a chance that they would have a spot for us any time soon. I hate not being sure of where we are going to live. It makes me so uneasy about the whole situation.
Right now I'm trying to fight off a cold. My throat is scratchy and soar, and I have a runny nose. I feel like crap. I took some decongestant this morning, but I don't think it did anything. The only thing I felt was my heart rate go up. I'm not sure how that helped my cold.
I posted up a video on facebook and youtube, so go check it out.

Oh, and if any of you readers live in San Diego and have a couch Mitch can sleep on, let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment