Monday, June 14, 2010

Nervous Break Down #3

....ya.. with just under two week left till the big day I'm really starting to get stressed. I'm not so worried about the wedding as I am about getting there. Mitch and I have one big problem after another standing in our way of getting up to northern California for the wedding. Either we have to pay just under $300 to fix my car, pay $300 for a rental car, $300 for a train ticket (one way), or $300 each for a flight (one way and if we bought the tickets last month).... so ya. We're going to have to fix the car anyway so we're most likely going to go with that option. My parents and my older brother really saved us this month. We didn't know how we were going to pay for gas to get home, but my brother send us some money so now we will be able to make it, and get groceries!!! YEAH! no more empty bellies!

That's the other thing we've been dealing with. Since Mitch hasn't gotten the word yet on whether he's gotten a job we've been very short on money. All of our money has gone to rent, gas, and food.... mean while I am running out of pants and other clothing items, Mitch needs new shoes, and we both need medical care.

I'm supposed to be working on the opera I am in, but I have had hardly any time to really take a good stab at it. I've been practicing my role, but that's about it. I really need to crack down on that. AHHH!!!

I also just sold my first item on eBay. Not that's it's anything exciting. It was a battery being sold for my boss. But he said I could keep 10% of the sale.... so I get like $5. lol....


anyway, that's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO happy you guys got to come visit!!

    Also, SO glad you decided to get your car fixed instead of doing any of those other forms of travel, as you would have to get your car fixed eventually, meaning, that in the end, you'd be shelling out approx. $600...between the repair of your car and the traveling.

    ReplyDelete