Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Frustrations

Sorry I haven't written anything for a while. We've been busy setting things up for the wedding and traveling. I'm home now, but that hasn't made anything easier. We just found out that we're about $1000 short of what we need for the rest of the wedding and for rent next month. There's no way we can make it up right now and nothing we can do about it. I'm so frustrated that I just want to cry but that wouldn't help.

I pray that God works something out... I think this is the worst situation I've ever been in.

On top of that my sister's dress doesn't fit because she gained 15 pounds since we bought it. We're trying our best to get it fixed but there's not a lot we can do.

We're trying to see if there is something we can do to fix these problems but there doesn't seem to be anything at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment