Wednesday, June 2, 2010

24 days later....

... ya... I'm not sure what to write now. I've been so focused on work that I haven't been able to do much for the wedding. We're almost out of money so there aren't going to be a lot of the stuff that we want at the wedding. Fortunately the good Lord gave me my mother. She's really been there for me through all of this. She says "what ever happens it's your wedding... you're going to have a wedding." She just bought our champagne flutes, which is so releaving. Mitch and I were looking at flute sets that were over $100! She bought them for really cheap. I haven't looked at them yet, but I trust my mom. I know she found something wonderful. Now we just need to buy champagne. Hmm... COSTCO!!! Costco has seriously become by best friend. You can find almost everything there.

Bare with me while I write out what I still need for this up-coming ho-rah. (**Already Bought)

Flowers = $75
Cake materials = $50-75
Champagne = $10-20 / bottle
Appetizers = $50-100
**Wedding Bells Favors = $21
Gifts = $100
Decorations = $50-100
Unity Ceremony Sand and Containters = $20
Bbuy the programs [although I'm not sure we need them with so few attending] = $25

Total = $400 - $600

AHHH!!! and I have about $100 total right now. Ya.. talk about frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment