Thursday, May 20, 2010

Amazing, wonderful, fabulous day!

....um.... I'M SUPER EXCITED!!! Mitch and I just got word that we were approved to move into the Colony!!! If you don't know what the Colony is, it's not a utopian cult living community. The Colony is the off-campus apartments owned by PLNU and they have the cheapest rent in town. We are moving into a two bedroom/1bath apartment and it's only gunna cost us 710 a month! YEAH!!! We are going to sign our rental agreement this week and move in June 19th!

I'm so happy right now! Mostly because I was worrying about our housing situation the other day and was freaking out because I don't want to be homeless. We were looking at monthly pricing for motels and trying to see if we could work that out... but now we will have a big apartment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't tell... i'm excited!

Well, until next time,

Cara

1 comment:

  1. WOOT!!

    Now the babies & I can actually come visit!!

    Once I get my vehicle...

    ReplyDelete