Friday, March 19, 2010

Brand New Day

So, I just finished the poster for Brand New Day: A Musical Theatre Revue. It's a show that the Musical Theatre Club is putting on this spring here at school. I am apart of the show as well as the designer for the production. I really like the poster! It just looks nifty!
Anyway, I just wanted to update you all on the wedding plans. We haven't done a whole lot lately, because there really isn't much to do at this point. Once Mitch gets his California State Driver's license then we can go to the county and get the marriage certificate. Other than that we really just need to buy a whole bunch of stuff. The marriage bands are almost paid off, just a few more payments, and we need to order flowers and cake materials. I just bought my shoes, which are so cute! I love them.
I also need to put in the order for the wedding programs. They aren't going to cost that much, and I'm only ordering 100 of them. Anyway, I don't have much else. Have a great weekend!

Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment