Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shopping list

Recently I have had a few people asking me what they can do for our upcoming wedding...
honestly I don't really know. I have a few things left to purchase and if people want to chip towards that I'd be so greatful. Also, if any one wants to come up a day early before the wedding and help us decorate, cook, and put together party favors, that would be wonderful as well!

The following is a list of the things that we still need to purchase. We will update the list as things are bought. If you would like to help email us at mitchallcara.odoniel@gmail.com. Thanks all!

Party Supplies
http://www.partyplaceeureka.com/
> small square plates - gold - 100 count = around $4 per pack
> paper cups - gold - 100 count = around $3 per pack
> paper napkins - white - 200 count = around $2 per pack
> plastic forks - ivory - 150 count = around $3 per pack
> plastic spoons - ivory - 150 count = around $3 per pack
> plastic knives - ivory - 150 count = around $3 per pack
> table cover roll - white - 1 or 2 rolls = around $15 per 100 ft
> small sound system - 2 speakers and sound board = TBD

Coscto
www.costco.com
> Calla Lilies - white - 50 count = $75 for 50
> Roses - orange - 100 count = $90 for 100
> all food will be purchased at the Costco in Eureka, CA. If you would like to contribute, please email us.

Apparel
http://shop.nordstrom.com
> Trotters 'Margot' Pump - White Pearl - size 9.5 = $58.90 + shipping


I can't really think of anything else right now, but if I do I'll make another post.
Ta-ta for now!

Cara and Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment