Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break and Shananagans

So I (Cara) came home for spring break, which has been amazing! Although it's not as much time as I would have liked, it has been a great break from school and all the stress of life. I've spent a lot of time with Mitch and my family, and had time to get some things done for the wedding. We took a stab at mapping out the ceremony site - like where we are going to stand, where the chairs are going, etc. Mitch and I also had a chance to meet with the pastor who is officiating the wedding and we had our first marriage council meeting. It went very well and the pastor said he didn't see any red flags in the initial meeting! :D
Any way, I'll be driving back down to San Diego tomorrow (Saturday), and will stay the night at my grandparents' house along the way. Then it's straight on home to SD.

It's raining up here right now, which is always refreshing. I love the rain. Mitch isn't as excited about rain as I am, but that's alright. We were deciding on where we want to live after I graduate and we decided on San Fransisco!! YAH! Mostly cause he doesn't want to live in Oregon (where supposedly it rains a lot). My parents have put a hold on where we are going to live because they want to be able to see their grandchildren (which means Northern California here we come...) It's better than nothing I guess. I refuse to live in Central California because of the air quality, and it's too expensive to live in Southern California, and Mitch doesn't want to leave California... so there you have it. Our only option.... NorCal.
Oh well. I'll just have to get a kick ass job in a big Graphic Design Firm. Good Luck to me.

Until next time...
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment