Wednesday, March 31, 2010

85 Days and Counting

As it gets down to the wire I've begun to really get in the mode of wedding planning. It's getting harder to concentrate on my school work, and other things that I need to do because all I want to do is look at wedding cakes, flowers, and decorations. The other day someone asked me if I was getting cold feet (and then awkwardly touched my very cold foot with their strangely warm hands... uh). But seriously, I'm not. I think more than anything I'm getting more excited!

I can't wait to be Mrs. O'Doniel for real. Mitchall makes me so happy! It's been so hard not having him around while I'm at school. I wish he could be here, but then I know that I would get nothing done. We're looking for jobs for him down here in San Diego so he has something to do when we move. I hope he can get the job ASAP cause then we can move into an apartment and get all settled.

I wish I were graduating next year, but that's just not going to happen. I have too many classes I need to take care of before I can do that. I should have taken my lit and science classes last year and this year, but I didn't. Luckily I have the next 2 years to make those up. So, it looks like I'll be graduating in 2012... hopefully the world doesn't end. LOL.

Well, that's all for now. oh.. and Michelle asked if i was blogging about her and i said no... so this is for her. love ya Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment