Sunday, March 28, 2010

Responses

Hello all my wonderful friends!
I'd like to take a moment and ask you all a question:


How many of you have sent in the RSVP's for my upcoming wedding?


I'd really like to know if you are going to be able to make it or not. If you can't come, send it in anyway, but just write on it that you're not coming. That way I can cross you off the list. Please mail these in by May 15th (the end of our school semester). I really need that last month to order food, flowers, and other last minute preparations. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE send the RSVPs in!
Thanks so much!

Also, if you are coming to the wedding, I need to know if you are interested in staying in the cabins I talked about in a previous post. I need to get those reserved by the end of this week or so, so please let me know if you are interested.

I know that the idea of driving up the state is scary, but seriously guys, this is my wedding we're talking about! Please try to make it! I want to spend the happiest day of my life with my close friends and family! I know it's difficult, and the price of gas is going up, and it's a long drive, but I feel that if you don't even try then I'm just not even worth it enough to anyone.

Now, I don't mean to guilt trip anyone. I know it came out that way, but this is honestly how I'm feeling right now. I have one person RSVP'd right now, and she's one of the wedding party so she didn't even need to RSVP... so that means I have no one but my immediate family coming to my wedding...

Please consider the cabins and carpooling ideas. It's a great deal!

I love you all! Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment