Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First couple of days

I started my senior year at PLNU yesterday. I think this year is going to be one of the best years ever. I'm only taking 13 units, which might turn into 14 if I add on a voice instruction class. I need help molding my voice to what it should be.

Anyway, I'm already behind a little bit. On Sunday I had to rearrange my schedule because I overlapped a class with Opera rehearsal. I ended up dropping that class, plus another one, just so I could fit in more classes to get back up to 12 units or more. I need that much to be full time and keep my scholarships. I added a web design class, which I wanted to take anyway, and a literature class. I found out a little bit later that the lit class is about Science Fiction Novels, which is.... AWESOME!! I couldn't believe that I got into it! The only problem is that there was homework assigned to the class that I didn't know about. We were supposed to start reading the first book over the summer and write a analysis of what we read. The class turned in the papers this morning and I was very confused. I talked with the professor after class and he let it slide, but now I'm behind because everyone has already started reading and I am very lost.

I'm in my web design class now, so I have to run, but I hope you all have a wonderful first week of school!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment