Friday, August 20, 2010

My brother is a freshman!!!

NSO is this weekend and my brother is down here moving into his dorm and meeting all this other scared-silly newbies at Point Loma. Along with my brother, my sister and my mom are also down here for the weekend. It's a nice change to get to see family, and now I get to have my brother here in San Diego with me! I'm super stoked, if you can't tell. lol :)

I'm at work right now; the last day of full time hours. :,( . My sister is sitting across the room from me playing on the computer. I think she's watching YouTube or something. It's so good to have her around. She and I used to not get along at all, but now that I've been out of the house I treasure every change I get to see her.

Tonight is Youth Group at church and I hope all the teens come. I know it'll be different with a couple of the girls gone, but I sure hope the other still come. A few of our group members just graduated high school and are starting college this year. One is staying in San Diego and going to Point Loma, and the other is moving to Texas.

Well, it's off to work!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment