Monday, August 2, 2010

Only a few weeks left

This week is the real crack down for me. I really need to get back to work on opera stuff. I feel like I've wasted so much time, but most of that time has been here at work, sitting, doing nothing really, and not having much useful stuff to do. I want to finish the poster, but I'm having trouble really getting the look I want. I'm going for that Art Nouveau look and finding out that it's more difficult than I thought it was going to be. I also need to crack down on my role. I've been practicing, but not enough.

Oh, I wanted to update you all on my mom. I wrote in a few blogs ago that she had gone to the hospital in San Fransisco for a growth on her chin. Turns out I was wrong about the type of growth. Previously I thought it was a benign cancerous growth, but it was a malignant tumor, or something like that. Either way it wasn't effecting other cells, just growing on its own. The doctors took good care of her and she is home recuperating now.

I had so much fun this last weekend at Elijah and Bethany Waddle's wedding. It was so beautiful! I was also glad to see some friends I hadn't seen in a while, plus I made some new friends! Although it was a wonderful weekend, I was glad to come home. Mitch and I did some shopping yesterday and got some stuff for the apartment. It's actually starting to look like a home! I got a few things to put on the walls and hopefully we can get a kitchen table soon. I really want one!! :(

Anyway, that's really all for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment