Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The First Week is Over

I have successfully finished the first week of my senior year and now I'm working on the second. I think this semester is going to be a great one. Things are really shaping up to be the best semester of my collegiate career. This semester I am taking the Science Fiction Literature class, Web Design, Introduction to Journalism, and Concert Choir. It isn't a lot of classes, but it's enough. I am also still involved with the opera and working on that.

We starting rehearsals for Cendrillon last week and I think things are going well! Everyone sounds wonderful and I know that this production is going to be great! I still need to work on the poster art work. I've been so busy lately that it's kind of been on hold. It's a good thing that it almost finished, so I don't have a whole lot left to do.

Today, in my web design class, I started designing my website. It's looking great and I'm really proud of it. I have the demo set up at artnouveaucreations.com if you want to check it out. I'm super excited about this site and I can't wait until it's completely up and running. Leave comments/suggestions on my facebook page about what you liked, didn't like, and what I could do to make it better. Thanks!

Well, that's all for now.

Until next time!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment