Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Moron's Mistake

So.... I'm and idiot. A self-centered, narcissistic idiot. And I feel horrible about it. In my last post I recounted my wedding day and I left out some really important details. And said some stuff that was true, but not really necessary to say. I was just typing, not really thinking about what words do. I wasn't aware of the destruction it would cause to friendships.
I feel like a moron and there really isn't anything else I can do besides apologize. So, consider this a public apology, for the entire internet to read. There was no reason to say those things and I am sorry that they hurt people, especially people close to me. I am sorry that I left details out and that people didn't feel like I included them. You all worked so hard for my happiness and I am sorry that I didn't thank you or mention you properly.

There's no point in mentioning the people now. It would just seem like I posted it because they said something. What's done is done and I can't go back on it now. Again, I am sorry. Really, really, really sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment