Friday, July 9, 2010

Rude Craiglist Guy

Why do people have to be so rude? I tried to buy a table off of craigslist just now and the it was $150 OBO. I told the guy that I'd like to buy it but I could only give $50 and if he found a better deal than to not worry about me. He replys: "ummm..so you can turn around and re sell it haha..if you are in that much need there are plenty of $50 tables on craigslist...."

Geeze! I told him to not worry about me if he found a better deal!

So I replied: "Like I said, if you get a better deal don't worry about me. I'll keep looking. Thanks!"

I had obviously moved on and was going to keep looking, but he replies again: "dont even waste my time...$50? haha.."

I mean, come on! What's the point in being so rude? I had moved on and was going to keep looking. I just told him to sell it to someone else, but that he didn't have to be so rude about it.

I don't know why I keep going back to craigslist after so many bad encounters like this one. It's good if you can find something for cheap, but honestly, I don't think it's worth the risk of scammers or dealing with people like that guy.

Salvation Army, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment