Friday, July 30, 2010

We're going to a wedding!!

Well, today is the day. The day that Elijah and Bethany get married. I'm in Sacramento with my friend Cris for a few days. We arrived last night and will be heading back to San Diego tomorrow. The weather up here is cool but sunny. I hope it stays that way.

The wedding will take place at 11:15 so I have about 45 minutes until we need to leave. I'm ready to go now and Cris is almost ready. He's sitting across
the hotel room from me on his computer right now. I guess he's checking his email or something. Today I am wearing a red dress I bought at Macy's a few years ago for a ball I went to. It's a size 14 and still fits, which really impresses me. I've decided to wear my black, peep-toe heels, which will probably end up being a bad choice, but it was better than snack skin heels that are too big, or turquoise Mary-Jane's, which were my only other options.

This morning Cris and I went to Denny's for breakfast and it was really delicious. I got their new health-minded wheat pancacks, which I enjoyed immensly. After the wedding Cris and I are going to join up with one of his old high school friends and possibly see a movie or go to the state fair, both of which venues are right around the corner from our hotel. I'd rather go to the fair, but if we go see a movie I think we will see Inception. I heard that movie is quite amazing. Mitch will be upset with me if I see that without him but I wouldn't mind seeing it again. I know that many people go see it more than once just to try to understand it better.

Well, I think that's all for now. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment