Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Work, work, work

So, for the last few days I've been sitting in an editing room working on the videos I shot last week for my boss. For three days I recorded training sessions for the guys working on my school's new website. It was really boring for me because I had to sit there and change the tapes out when they ran out of room. Of course the training went on all day long so I really didn't have much else to do. Now I get to edit those videos and the computer is being a jerk. It doesn't help that I don't know much about video editing software. I tried using Final Cut Pro, but it's too confusing for me. Now I'm using iMovie and it's being a jerk. The up side to this whole this is that I get to work on my opera stuff while I wait for the videos to transfer onto the computer. I also take breaks and watch YouTube videos and listen to Pandora.

I decided to wear the newest pair of heels I bought to work today. Granted I bought them like 3 months ago, but whatever. I figured that since I was just going to be in the editing room today I could wear whatever shoes I wanted. I usually take my shoes off while I'm sitting down anyway. After wearing these for a little bit I suddenly realized why I haven't worn them in a long time. They're too big. It sucks because these are really cute shoes!

I need to put something behind my ankles so I can keep wearing them or else I need to give them away. It's not really a big deal because I only got them for $4. YEAH FOR SALES!!!

I really need to work on my opera stuff. Because of the wedding and moving and all that jazz I really haven't been able to go through my music that much. I feel horrible and it's eating away at my conscience. I want to be great at this role but I won't get any better if I don't keep practicing! I also need to work on the poster. I feel like I have no inspiration! I want so much for the poster to be perfect, but duplicating Art Nouveau is extremely hard.
Ya.. that pretty much sums up my frustration...

Anyway, that's all for now. Back to editing I go.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever end up finding something to put in the shoes w/ your feet to make them fit?

    If not, could I have them?

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't really find anything, but they are a size ten. will they fit you?

    ReplyDelete